This page is maintained by Gemma Cartwright, Funding Development Officer.
- Tel: 01702 356008
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVS Funding Service
Our Funding Development Officer offers the following services to SAVS members:
- one-to-one funding support and guidance
- monthly funding update
- funding searches
- assistance with completing application forms
- assistance to develop a fundraising strategy
- fundraising training
- reading application forms prior to submission
- …the support is (almost) endless!
If you need support, help or advice, please contact Gemma on 01702 356008 or email email@example.com
31 August 2016 ROSCA Trust General charitable
31 August 2016 Fowler, Smith and Jones Trust General charitable
1 September 2016 Ford Britain Trust Education and Other Charitable Purposes
9 September 2016 Inter-Faith Youth Trust Inter-faith events organized by young people
14 September 2016 Southend Borough Council, In Year Grant General Charitable
15 September 2016 Polden-Puckham Charitable Foundation Nonviolence and environmental sustainability
16 September 2016 A B Charitable Trust Human rights and promotion of the respect for vulnerable individuals
October 2016 Children’s Health Fund Provision of good food programmes
11 October 2016 DM Thomas Foundation (formerly Hilton Foundation) Young people
14 October 2016 Echo Gannett Foundation Rural Communities
30 November 2016 Weaver’s Company Disadvantaged young people (age 5-30)
31 December 2016 Ironmongers Company Disadvantaged Children Under 25
31 January 2017 Ernest Cook Trust Grants Programme Young people
March 2017 Southend Fund (Essex Community Foundation) General Charitabl
30 March 2017 ROSCA Trust General charitable
30 March 2017 Fowler, Smith and Jones Trust General charitable
Below, you will find the following information:
- information on Crowdfunding and our upcoming training.
- fact sheet on Awards for All
- our February Funding update
- a ‘Fit for Funding’ checklist
- a film about setting up a voluntary group
- an information sheet about how to set up a voluntary group
- details of partnership agreements
- recent funding news and updates
- data protection for small and medium sized charities
- guidance on what insurance you might need
- how to access DBS checks
- a guide to social investment
- a guide to working with businesses
Fundraising websites comparison
If you’re looking to boost your fundraising methods by providing your donors with an online, quick and easy way to fundraise for your charity – look at this before you invest! Some websites take a higher percentage from each donation than others, so you could be losing potential income.
How do I set up a voluntary group?
There is a really helpful film which you can find on YouTube called “A Thriving Sector – Making it Happen!” This provides an overview of setting up a voluntary group. The part one is here and part two is here.
A Thriving Sector – Making it Happen! Part 1 of 2
A Thriving Sector – Making it Happen! Part 2 of 2
We have a range of guidance sheets available, including the following:
- Application 'Dos'
- How to complete a grant application
- How to develop a fundraising strategy
- How to get fit for funding
- How to start a voluntary group (detailed)
- Trustee FAQs
To request a copy of any of these documents, please contact Gemma on 01702 356008.
If you would like any other information, please email Gemma by clicking here or phoning 01702 356008.