SAVS delivers a variety of courses each year for the voluntary sector; below are the courses available in 2017 - to find out more and book click on the course you are interested in;
- Evidencing Impact 7 September
- Crowdfunding 12 September
- Fire Training 13 September
- Evidencing the Need 25 September
- Recruiting & Retaining Volunteers 26 September
- Event Fundraising 3 October
- Adult Safeguarding 5 October
- Working in Partnership - 2 November
- Working with the Corporate Sector 30 November
- Recruiting & Training Volunteers 14 March 2018
Our training brochure can be found here
Data Protection Update (Webinar)
This one-hour webinar looks at the provisions in the Data Protection Act and the Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulations. It takes account of the new Fundraising Regulator and the new EU Regulation on Data Protection, and sets out a commonsense approach to providing people with the right information and options.Suitable both for organisations who are just starting out and want to make sure they are doing things right, and also for those embarking on a review of their practice.
To book click here
Other training opportunities:
Voluntary Sector Training are a registered charity offering training exclusively to the voluntary sector, check their website www.voluntarysectortraining.org.uk or call 01371 876747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Triple L Training & Medical are specialist training providers, who offer affordably priced First Aid and Safety Training for the benefit of the Voluntary and Community Sector.