In the digital era, data has never been more important to charities.
Join us to hear from leading experts in the field of data to learn how your organisation can use data to improve services, secure future funding and demonstrate need. Uncover the hidden insight that your data could be telling you.
Whether you have only just started collecting data or are further on in your digital journey, this workshop provides the foundations to help you build on success to date.
Be the first to register your interest for grant funded data analytics support.
A two hour interactive workshop focusing on inspiring and informing not-for-profit organisations about the transformational impact of data.
The session will be delivered by the engagement lead for the Business and Local Government Data Research Centre and will focus on:
- Data 101: What is data?
- What is charity data?
- Why using data has never been more important
- Unlocking the power of data
- Beyond big data: the future of data
- How to access grant funded support from the Business and Local Government Data Research Centre
- Next steps: Achieving your vision using data
- Building your data strategy