This is FREE event, delivered by Paul Hill in partnership with SAVS for Small Charity Week 2019.
To introduce participants to safeguarding adults from abuse
- Be aware of legislation relevant to safeguarding
- Explore what is abuse including signs and symptoms
- Be familiar with the procedures for reporting abuse
- Discuss good practice procedures if someone discloses abuse
- Explore factors that may lead to abusive situations and or poor practice
- Know how deal with disclosures, preserve evidence and how to record incidents according to policy requirements