Working Hours: 40hrs per week
Details: Mon – Fri 8.30 – 17.00
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays; a contributory pension scheme; season ticket loan; Childcare Voucher Scheme; an employee assistance programme
Hadleigh Farm Estate incorporates Hadleigh Training Centre, Hadleigh Tea Rooms, the Rare Breeds Centre and The Hub. The role of Finance Administrator is part of the Business Administration Team which serves the whole Estate in all areas of Finance, HR, Marketing, Volunteering and General Administration. The Finance Administrator will provide a wide range of financial reporting and administrative functions to the Hadleigh Farm Estate.
We are looking to recruit a motivated, organised and confident individual to provide a wide range of financial reporting and administration to Hadleigh Farm Estate. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in:-
• Preparing and maintaining financial reports in accordance with recognised procedures
• Monitor all financial recording for both local records and electronic accounting system; completing accruals and journals as required
• Leading the preparation of annual budgets
• Using an electronic accounting system
• Overseeing all cash handling processes for banking and petty cash purposes.
• Raising, processing and recording of all invoices
• Be responsible for ensuring procurement of required materials
• Complete e-Returns for Hadleigh Farm Estate
• To undertake training and any other duties as required for the smooth running of the Estate.
The successful candidate(s) will be able to demonstrate:
Applicants should be in sympathy with the aims and objectives of The Salvation Army.
Appointment subject to satisfactory references, proof of right to work in the UK
Enhanced DBS check (Adults and Children)
For further details and to apply please visit The Salvation Army’s website:
Closing date: 26/01/2020
Interview date: TBC
CVs will not be accepted
Promoting equality in the workplace