Published on: November 3, 2023
We’re inviting applications for our grants programme for small specialist charities supporting people facing complex issues. Through this programme we will support charities through a range of tailored development support offers alongside a three-year unrestricted grant of £75,000.
This programme is for charities with an annual income between £25,000 and £500,000 that operate in England and Wales. We’ll award funding to charities that provide specialist support for one of eight key themes:
- Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- Care Leavers
- Domestic Abuse
- Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
- Trafficking and Modern Slavery
We receive more applications than we are able to fund in any one year. In total, we will make 84 grants under this programme in 2024. To check if you are eligible for this funding, please read the guidance on our website, including the guidance for the specific theme you will be applying under. You can start by taking a simple quiz to check your eligibility in just five minutes.
Applications will remain open until 25 January 2024.
What to expect from the application process:
- Learn more about the programme by completing the eligibility quiz and reading the guidance. You can also join a webinar and Q&A on 9 November 2023 where we will be talking through the guidance for this programme. If you’d like to join please register here.
- Complete the application form. Start by applying under one of the eight themes on our website and filling out your details. You’ll then get a link to complete your application form online.
- Talk through your application with one of our Grant Officers. They will discuss how your work fits with the programme aim and priorities.
- We’ll consider your application and let you know the outcome by 24 May 2024. If you’ve been successful, funds will be available from June 2024.
Click here to find out more information and make an application