Salary Grade point 21 to point 24 (£20,541 – £22,401)
Full Time – Variable Hours & Shifts
Contract Type: Temporary 31 March 2019 – Potential Contract Extension Subject to Additional Funding to March 2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to enhance the work in our homeless prevention services at The Bradbury Centre.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of or experience of working face to face with vulnerable people.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Clear communication skills face to face and on the phone or email.
- Ability to manage difficult situations, and deal with them calmly, efficiently and effectively.
- Good customer service skills.
We are happy to consider applicants without experience in this field that can demonstrate empathy and an enthusiasm for the role.
If you would like to discuss this role please contact Andrew Marshall on 01702 430696.
For application pack, please download and save the documents on the website, www.harpsouthend.org.uk, clicking on “Get Involved” and the “Careers” or contact Clive Franceschi on 01702 615000. Job Reference is OW1
Closing date: 21st December (noon)