Published on: November 17, 2023
National Lottery Community Fund (NCLF) has revised their Awards for All Programme guidelines to reflect and deliver upon the promise and ambitions of its new UK-wide strategy, ‘It starts with community’, to build more resilient, inclusive, and sustainable communities.
From 15 November 2023, for community-led projects that are not primarily arts or sport-focused, groups are now able to:
- Apply for up to £20,000 per year.
- Get project funding for up to two years (for a maximum of £40,000 within a two-year period).
For arts and sports projects, the maximum grant amount remains £10,000 to support projects lasting up to 12 months.
The funding priorities of the programme remain the same:
- Bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities.
- Improve the places and spaces that matter to communities.
- Help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.
- Support people, communities and organisations facing more demands and challenges because of the cost-of-living crisis.
Groups can now only hold one National Lottery Awards for All grant at a time, and groups that have applied for up to £10,000 before 15 November 2023 will not be able to apply for more funding until their project is complete.
Applications can be submitted at any time.
To find out more or make an application, please click here: National Lottery Community Fund Awards for All Programme Updated with New Guidelines