We are looking for Couples Counsellors, Family Counsellors and Young Person’s Counsellors here at Relate South Essex. If you have previously worked for Relate or your experience and qualifications can satisfy our criteria (please refer to https://www.relate.org.uk/about-us/work-us/train-be-counsellor/apel-accreditation-prior-experience-learning), we would like to hear from you.
• Working for a nationally recognised specialist service with an excellent reputation
• A dedicated appointments team who manage your workload
• Working in a friendly, welcoming environment with plenty of peer support
• Free high quality clinical supervision
• Free access to Case Supervision Groups
• Access to tailored CPD courses
• Free access to a national practice helpline for emergency consultations
• Full professional indemnity cover
• Strategic partnership with BACP
• Competitive pay and terms discussed at interview and based on qualifications and experience
• Free parking
• As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status.
Demand is high in the evenings so we would ask you to offer a minimum of eight hours per week to include two evenings/or Saturday. Our website can be found under www.relatesouthessex.co.uk
How to apply: If you’re interested please send your CV ( please include where you studied for your Counselling qualifications, who accredited the courses and number of hours delivered in the past two years) along with a covering letter explaining why you wish to join Relate South Essex as a Counsellor to Kim Salway, CEO at email@example.com
Closing date 30 May 2019.