SAVS Administration Support Officer/Receptionist
19.5 hours per week – noon until 4:30pm Wednesday/8:30am until 4:30pm Thursday and Friday
(Additional hours will be required to cover co-worker annual leave/sickness)
Salary: NJC Point 3 £18,065 per annum (pro rata) – £9.36 per hr
Southend Association of Voluntary Services is looking for a friendly, organised person to provide comprehensive administration support and to be the first point of contact for all visitors/telephone calls to SAVS.
The main duties would be:
• To co-ordinate a team of reception volunteers, providing training, induction and regular supervision
• To ensure SAVS reception is covered at all times by either yourself or volunteers
• Provide admin assistance to the various projects within SAVS including undertaking research to identify local groups unknown to SAVS
• Answering and dealing with telephone queries/transferring/signposting people where appropriate
• To manage conference room bookings and provide refreshments and housekeeping for conference room
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years administration experience, including experience of using a variety of Microsoft packages and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Please see our website for further details: http://www.savs-southend.org or email Julie Newman on email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 8am Monday 13 May 2019
Interview date: Thursday 16 May 2019
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful