Post: Fundraising Officer
Salary: £14,040 per annum
Hours: 30 hours per week, 4 days per week (days to be arranged) with occasional evenings and weekends.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location The job holder will be based in Southend but will be required to travel within the organisations area of influence as required.
The post holder will provide support in developing community fundraising engagement and building relationships with key stakeholders. To undertake a range of administrative duties to support the work of the Development Team. To maintain and expand the current supporter base by improving the supporter care stewardship plans. Must be enthusiastic and willing to go ‘the extra mile’ for the donor.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• Educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent
• Previous community fundraising / events experience
• Proficient in data entry processing on a charity CRM system
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong numeracy skills with a good eye for detail
Skills and Knowledge:
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Flexible and able to plan a variable workload
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Well organised and calm under pressure
To Apply: Please apply via our website: www.seandcessexmind.org.uk/careers to complete the on-line application process and for more information on the job role.
Closing Date: Friday 5 July at 5pm
Interview date: We plan to hold interviews on Friday 12 July.
A satisfactory DBS check will be required.
Applicants must have own transport to travel around the area to carry out the duties of the role.
South East and Central Essex Mind is an Equal Opportunities employer.