Employ-Ability is a specialist employment support charity working with people experiencing mental ill health. The service provides job-search and job-retention support to people whose mental health problems are impacting on their work lives.
• The service is funded to support adults experiencing mental ill health within the Southend Unitary Authority who need support with their employ-ability.
• We will work with individuals on a case-by-case basis in collaboration with external agencies and the individual’s employer (if required) to address concerns.
• This is not a crisis or Covid specific service. We aim to reply to all referrals in 5 working days or less.
• The service does not provide legal advice relating to employment situations.
• Should clinicians or prospective clients wish to discuss the case prior to referral please contact 07498 243362.
• All referrals should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org